VCRA is excited to announce our raffle for a Peloton bike and a year of unlimited class content! If you’re not familiar with the Peloton bike, it is the latest exercise craze. It is immersive indoor cycling where you can join live classes with realtime instructors directly in your home. You will also have 24-hour access to a library of cycling classes. There are classes ranging from 5 to 90 minutes with varying exercise levels and music genres. The Peloton exercise experience will keep you coming back for more! As an added bonus, if a court reporter wins the raffle, Mary Ann Payonk has donated free registration to her 2020 Empowerment Conference! What could be better than that?!
- The prize package is worth $2,713.
- The drawing will be held on 12/14/19 via Facebook Live.
- The cost per ticket is only $25.00, and we are limiting the tickets to 325.
- All proceeds are to benefit VCRA’s StrongBox Legislative Fund
If you would like to purchase a ticket (or two or three), contact one of the VCRA board members or send a message via our Facebook page or the email address below, and we’ll take care of you. Good luck!
To order tickets or inquire further, please contact email@example.com
VCRA LEGISLATIVE COMMITTEE RAFFLE RULES
Below are the official rules of the Peloton Bicycle raffle being held by VCRA:
- The winning ticket will be blindly drawn at random in a method which gives all parties a fair chance.
- Participants do not have to be present at the drawing to win.
- Any tax implications from winning this raffle are solely the responsibility of the winner.
- If the winner desires to upgrade from the Peloton Bicycle to the Peloton Treadmill, they may do so by paying the difference.
- If the winner lives in AK, HI, PR, U.S. Virgin Islands, or at a ferry-only accessible location, Peloton may charge delivery fees, which will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- If the winner is a court reporter, their name will be submitted to Mary Ann Payonk for the 2020 Empowerment Conference, and the arrangements will be made directly with Mary Ann Payonk.
- If at least 110 tickets are not sold, it is within the Board’s discretion to not hold the drawing and refund all monies.
- VCRA Board members and their families are eligible to participate.